Deadline for submission: Thursday February 18 2021.
Abstract submission guidelines
Deadline for submission through the Submission Website: Thursday February 18, 2021 at 23.59hours (CET).
You should only submit an abstract if you intend to attend the congress either on-line or physical presence. If your abstract is accepted for oral or poster presentation you must register for the congress. Posters will be presented in electronic form, and if physical presence is possible, there may be also an area for poster mounting and discussion with physical presence. The organizers reserve the right to remove from publication any abstract whose author does not register within two weeks of receipt of the acceptance letter.
All abstracts received by the indicated deadline will be evaluated by a panel of experts. The submitting author will receive a confirmation of acceptance for oral presentation, poster presentation, or a notice of rejection, by email by the end of March 2021.
Abstract structure and content
• Language: Abstracts should be written in English.
• Abstract title: The title (including spaces) should not exceed 200 characters and should be written in sentence case. Please do not type a full stop (.) at the end of the title.
• Topics: When asked to select an abstract topic from the list provided, select at least one topic matching the content of your abstract best.
• Keywords: You may enter a maximum of 6 keywords, describing the content of your abstract for scheduling and indexing purposes. Avoid general terms.
• Abstract text: The abstract should not exceed 2.500 characters including spaces and punctuation. The abstract title is included in the overall character count. The abstract must be structured in the following five specified subtitles: Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion. A table can be inserted for inclusion in the abstract.
• Registration of authors: Names, titles, institutional affiliations, cities, countries and email addresses of all contributing authors should be provided. The presenting author (not necessarily the first author) should be identified.
• Only abstracts not previously published will be accepted.
|Antimicrobials||Intensive care treatment|
|Bioinformatics and systems pharmacology||Misuse of medicines/substances|
|Cardiovascular treatment||Patient empowerment|
|Chronic diseases||Pediatric treatment|
|Computerized decision support||Pharmacogenetics/omics|
|COVID-19 therapies and vaccines||Pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics|
|Drug utilization||Professional development|
|Geriatric treatment||Therapeutic drug monitoring|